Every Thirty (30) LaundREWARD Points accumulated by a customer will entitle the customer to a choice of either 2Kilos FREE on the succeeding service of at least 5Kilos or a specially-priced promotion item available at the time the points is accumulated.
Included in the LaundREWARD program are:
Service Under Wash-Dry-Fold per Kilo.
Services under Family Plus.
Comforters and Household items individually weighing a maximum of 3 Kilos.
Every Kilo availed under Wash-Dry-Fold will be equivalent to one(1) LaundREWARD Point.
Points will be recorded based on their equivalent in Kilos, no rounding off applies except for Wash-Dry-Fold Service below the Minimum of 4.29Kilos which will be recorded 4.29Points because of the minimum Charged applied.
The corresponding Points will be considered fully-earned upon FULL Payment of the service fee.
The LaundREWARD Card must be presented to the attending Branch personnel each time a customer avails of the services included in the Program.
Failure of the customer to present the LaundREWARD Card upon payment of the Service Fee, will automatically forfeit the corresponding equivalent points.
The Bearer of the card shall be considered the rightful owner of the Points. It is the customer’s responsibility to safeguard the LaundREWARD Card and under no circumstance will METROPOLE, Inc. be held liable to replace the corresponding points for lost or missing LaundREWARD Cards.
The LaundREWARD Card must be surrendered to the Sponsor Branch once the 30Points have been accumulated to avail of the 2Kilos Free of Laundry Service or the specially-prized promotional item.
The 2 Kilos Free Service may be availed only One Time. The Customer may avail of the free service even if it is below the 2 Kilos Free; however, this shall forfeit the unused portion of the Reward.
Customer may choose not to avail of the 2Kilos Free and instead accumulate another 30 points to increase the free service. Customer may avail of the accumulated FREE service, regardless of the Total Kilos accumulated, at a single time. However, the same principle of a minimum of 105 Kilos for each service will be observed.
The METROPOLE SPONSOR BRANCH is the specific Branch that issued the card to the customer and shall also be the only branch where the FREE Kilos may be availed.
To participate in the Program, a customer must possess a LaundREWARD Card. The Card will be given for free by the sponsor Branch once:
Customer avails of Laundry Service under Wash-Dry-Fold.
The customer has completed and submitted the necessary Customer Information Sheet.
METROPOLE Laundry & Dry-Cleaners, Inc. reserves the right to reassess, adjust, or cancel the mechanics of this program as a result of extraordinary inflation or deflation exceeding (15%) of the currency stipulated as promulgated by the Banko Central ng Pilipinas.
Service Policy Introduction
Our COMPANY’s Service Policy is based on the guiding principle that there are Three(3) Parties involved in Providing the Best Quality Care to Apparel Items.
The MANUFACTURER is responsible to indicate on the item at least One (1) Safe Cleaning method inclusive for all attached parts of the item like Fabrics, Beads, Trims, Buttons, Decorative Trims and Prints collectively called a Care Label
APPAREL OWNERS are responsible to select items made by manufacturers that abide with the Care Labeling Rule of July 1, 1997 by the Federal Trade Commission. www.FTC.com
METROPOLE as the Apparel Care and Maintenance Company will be responsible to follow the Care Label instructions indicated in the item.
METROPOLE Laundry Service Policy
1. We warrant that the service will be rendered with due care and skill and that the materials we use in carrying out our services are fit for the purpose for which they are supplied;
2. Should a particular item of laundry require special care or treatment, METROPOLE cannot be held responsible for shrinkage, color fading, & other incidental damage, resulting from laundry and dry-cleaning process unless the item has a label that specifically provides or indicates a specific cleaning instruction, or unless such instruction is given in writing at the time when the item is delivered to us for cleaning. Depositing an item for cleaning without a CARE LABEL and without providing written instructions at the time an item is delivered automatically extinguishes Metropole’s Liability for the item.
3. METROPOLE shall not be held liable for missing buttons, tears, stains, holes and shrinkage when servicing Laundry Drop-off (WASH-DRY-FOLD/PRESS) as items are merely counted and not inspected.
4. Apparel owners are responsible for inspecting the items for laundering or dry cleaning prior to delivery and to ensure that no valuables like money, jewelry or any other items left inside the pockets or other compartments of garments delivered for servicing. METROPOLE shall not be liable for the loss of any valuables left inside items for laundering or dry cleaning.
5. Where an item for Dry-Cleaning is received with “NO LIABILITY” indicated in the inspection report, this means that damage was inherent in the item before processing, customer instructions are contrary to METROPOLE Standard Operating Procedures or other similar causes. In these cases Metropole shall not be held responsible for any damages to the item received under “NO LIABILITY” inspection report.
6. In the event that METROPOLE should be held liable for any loss or damage, the amount of such damages shall be limited to the repair of the damage or payment of the market value of the item, at the option of METROPOLE. Should Metropole elect the option of paying the value of the item, its liability shall not exceed TEN (10) TIMES the service fee charged for laundering or dry-cleaning the item in question.
7. Items unclaimed after 30 days will be charged a storage fee per month equivalent to 50% of the service fee. Failure to claim after 60 days unilaterally authorizes METROPOLE to dispose of said items.
8. Any claim concerning the finished articles must be reported by the owner of the item, in writing, within 24 hours after pick-up. The claims should include a copy of the Claim Stub. Claims for missing items must be made before the items leave the Branch.
9. Any action filed against METROPOLE in connection with this agreement shall be brought before the appropriate courts of the Antipolo City.
10. The Claim Stub must be presented when collecting articles after service. Metropole will not release the articles in the absence of such Claim Stub unless the Fact of the Loss of the Claim Stub and Proof Ownership of the articles is proven by Clear Evidence.