NO need to get TIRED doing Laundry!
NO need to SORT, WAIT, FOLD. We make life a little easier with
Full Service Wash-Dry-Fold for personal clothing items on per KILO basis.
At METROPOLE, the Laundry equipment is prominently located within customers’ view as our guarantee to customers that WE DO NOT MIX CLOTHES of different people in one washing load. Customers are allowed to observe the processing of their items for additional assurance that ONLY Hygienic Procedures are practiced.
No shortcuts are taken. All washers are pre-programmed for double rinse cycle. Drying is through pre-programmed commercial-grade tumble dryers to avoid shrinkage.
METROPOLE offers different kinds of detergents to cater to the individual needs of customers.
For best Stain Removal
For the WHITEST Whites
For DARK Colored Items
For INFANTS and Sensitive Skin
Your items will be fresh smelling, neatly folded and packed, ready for claiming.
It is the convenient laundry service you can afford!
IRONING Service per Piece:
Customers are offered the added convenience of having their clothes ironed on a per piece basis after availing of the Wash-Dry-Fold service.
Each item for ironing service will be hand finished by trained and experienced personnel, using modern steam irons with teflon shoe to ensure that no damage is suffered by the garment in the process of pressing. Items will be placed on hangers purchased from the branch or provided by the customer. Service time is 48-Hours.
Service Policy Introduction
Our COMPANY’s Service Policy is based on the guiding principle that there are Three(3) Parties involved in Providing the Best Quality Care to Apparel Items.
The MANUFACTURER is responsible to indicate on the item at least One (1) Safe Cleaning method inclusive for all attached parts of the item like Fabrics, Beads, Trims, Buttons, Decorative Trims and Prints collectively called a Care Label
APPAREL OWNERS are responsible to select items made by manufacturers that abide with the Care Labeling Rule of July 1, 1997 by the Federal Trade Commission. www.FTC.com
METROPOLE as the Apparel Care and Maintenance Company will be responsible to follow the Care Label instructions indicated in the item.
METROPOLE Laundry Service Policy
1. We warrant that the service will be rendered with due care and skill and that the materials we use in carrying out our services are fit for the purpose for which they are supplied;
2. Should a particular item of laundry require special care or treatment, METROPOLE cannot be held responsible for shrinkage, color fading, & other incidental damage, resulting from laundry and dry-cleaning process unless the item has a label that specifically provides or indicates a specific cleaning instruction, or unless such instruction is given in writing at the time when the item is delivered to us for cleaning. Depositing an item for cleaning without a CARE LABEL and without providing written instructions at the time an item is delivered automatically extinguishes Metropole’s Liability for the item.
3. METROPOLE shall not be held liable for missing buttons, tears, stains, holes and shrinkage when servicing Laundry Drop-off (WASH-DRY-FOLD/PRESS) as items are merely counted and not inspected.
4. Apparel owners are responsible for inspecting the items for laundering or dry cleaning prior to delivery and to ensure that no valuables like money, jewelry or any other items left inside the pockets or other compartments of garments delivered for servicing. METROPOLE shall not be liable for the loss of any valuables left inside items for laundering or dry cleaning.
5. Where an item for Dry-Cleaning is received with “NO LIABILITY” indicated in the inspection report, this means that damage was inherent in the item before processing, customer instructions are contrary to METROPOLE Standard Operating Procedures or other similar causes. In these cases Metropole shall not be held responsible for any damages to the item received under “NO LIABILITY” inspection report.
6. In the event that METROPOLE should be held liable for any loss or damage, the amount of such damages shall be limited to the repair of the damage or payment of the market value of the item, at the option of METROPOLE. Should Metropole elect the option of paying the value of the item, its liability shall not exceed TEN (10) TIMES the service fee charged for laundering or dry-cleaning the item in question.
7. Items unclaimed after 30 days will be charged a storage fee per month equivalent to 50% of the service fee. Failure to claim after 60 days unilaterally authorizes METROPOLE to dispose of said items.
8. Any claim concerning the finished articles must be reported by the owner of the item, in writing, within 24 hours after pick-up. The claims should include a copy of the Claim Stub. Claims for missing items must be made before the items leave the Branch.
9. Any action filed against METROPOLE in connection with this agreement shall be brought before the appropriate courts of the Antipolo City.
10. The Claim Stub must be presented when collecting articles after service. Metropole will not release the articles in the absence of such Claim Stub unless the Fact of the Loss of the Claim Stub and Proof Ownership of the articles is proven by Clear Evidence.